We are only a few days away from our Revvi South West Super Cup event at the Wheeldon Off-Road Centre on the 12th &13th November and we are excited as always to be welcoming you, your little ones and your families to our event.
Here are a few final instructions to bear in mind ahead of the event…
- First up we want to say this is a fun event and the number one priority as a team is that all of the little riders who are just starting out in the sport enjoy their weekend. Every one of us has a duty to make sure we help assist and support these awesome little riders and their families as we welcome many of them to our sport for the first time.
- Likewise, little dude’s cut the big dudes some slack if they are a little slow on track as we all get old sometime, and the same applies to looking after your parents, they are just as nervous as you.
- There is to be no riding outside of the Arena
- Please take your litter home
- Please drive responsibly in and out of the Venue and remember there will be lots of little ones around
- Parking is limited so please park where asked and with space in mind.
- Please feel free to ask our team any questions you have, we are here to help so you and your riders and families can have a great time.
- Please make sure you attend the riders briefing which is on Saturday at 8.30am on the track
- Please make sure you have your number clearly displayed on your bike
- Please be kind and courteous to our staff, members of the public, other riders and their families. We are here to all have fun.
- Make sure your batteries are fully charged
- Long hair needs to be tied up and inside their helmet
- All bikes must have chain guards.
- Lastly and most importantly have a blast
Race times are approx (if we can we will try and run ahead of this schedule if we gain time in the early races)
7am – 8.30am – Signing on
8.30am – Riders & Parents Briefing
9am – Balance Bike & Youth Practice & Race 1
10.30am Adult Practice & Briefing
11.00am – Balance Bike & Youth Race 2
12.15pm – Adult Race 1
12.45 pm – Balance Bike & Youth Race 3
2pm – Adult Race 2
2.30pm – Balance Bike & Youth Race 4
3.45pm – Adult Race 3
4.15pm – Balance Bike & Youth Presentation
4.45pm – Adult Race 4
5.15pm Adult Super Final
5.45pm – Adult Presentation
9am – Day Rider practice
9.15am – Balance Bike & Youth Race 1
10.30am – Adult Warm Up
10.45am – Balance Bike & Youth Race 2
12.00pm – Adult Race 1
12.30pm – Balance Bike & Youth Race 3
1.45pm – Adult Race 2
2.15pm – Balance Bike & Youth Presentation
2.45pm – Adult Race 3
3.15pm Adult Super Final
3.30pm – Adult Presentation
The schedule is subject to change depending on the time available on the each day.
Races will have upto 8 riders in so the Points are 1st 8pts, 2nd 7pts, 3rd 6pts, 4th 5pts, 5th 4pts 6th 3pts 7th 2pts 8th 1pt.
Electric Balance Bike & Youth Riders will each get a 1 lap practice, and 4 races on Saturday. Adult Riders get a 4 lap practice on Saturday and two warm up laps on Sunday. On Sunday there will be three races for each class. In all of the classes apart from the 16” Open 5-6 class the result on each day will be decided over points scored on each race. In the 16” Open class the last race of each day will be the A and B Finals which will be decided by the points scored throughout the 3 races.
There will be an Adult Super Final at the end of each day!
Times are aprox & are subject to change
We are running a tight schedule so please make sure you are ready for each of your races in the pitbox well ahead of time.
To save you the cost of buying a Transponder we manually lapscore at our events. This mean’s it is very important that your rider has the correct number on their bike. We have quite a few duplicate numbers so please check out the Entry lists to see your what your number is. It may be that a 1 has been put in front or behind your riders number.
Rider Entry Lists can be found here >> https://www.exgb.co.uk/uncategorized/exgb-british-indoor-ex-championship-rounds-1-2-revvi-south-west-super-cup-entry-lists/
What to wear
What riders need to wear: Long trousers, race pants or jeans – Long sleeved tops – Closed shoes, preferably ankle boots but trainers as a minimum – Full face helmets preferably but Cycle helmets, properly fastened are acceptable – Riders also need to wear gloves.
There will be catering on-site offering up Hot and cold drinks, breakfast baps, Chip, burgers and more…
We will have a full array of Revvi spares and Rider clothing on sale, as well as some Revvi bikes on sale.
Wheeldon Off-Road Centre
We look forward to seeing you all there!