We are just over a week away from our Revvi Cup event at the SX Worx on the 21st January and we are excited as always to be welcoming you, your little ones and your families to our event.
Here are a few final instructions to bear in mind ahead of the event…
- First up we want to say this is a fun event and the number one priority as a team is that all of the little riders who are just starting out in the sport enjoy their weekend. Every one of us has a duty to make sure we help assist and support these awesome little riders and their families as we welcome many of them to our sport for the first time.
- Likewise, little dude’s cut the big dudes some slack if they are a little slow on track as we all get old sometime, and the same applies to looking after your parents, they are just as nervous as you.
- There is to be no riding outside of the Arena
- Please take your litter home
- Please drive responsibly in and out of the Arena and remember there will be lots of little ones around
- Parking is limited so please park where asked and with space in mind.
- Please feel free to ask our team any questions you have, we are here to help so you and your riders and families can have a great time.
- Please make sure parents and riders attend the riders briefing which is at 8.30am on the track
- Please make sure you have your number clearly displayed on your bike
- Please be kind and courteous to our staff, members of the public, other riders and their families. We are here to all have fun.
- Make sure your batteries are fully charged
- Long hair needs to be tied up and inside their helmet
- All bikes must have chain guards.
- Lastly and most importantly have a blast
Race times are approx (if we can we will try and run ahead of this schedule if we gain time in the early races)
Times are aprox & are subject to change
7.30 am – 8.15 am – Signing on
8.20am – Riders & Parents Briefing
8.45am – Practice & 1st Heat
10.45 am -2nd Heat
12.15pm – 3rd Heat
1.45pm – interval
2.15pm – Finals
4pm – Presentation The Top three riders from the A Final get a Trophy Board with the winner of the A Final winning the Revvi Cup. (all riders will receive a Medal. If you need to leave before the presentation come and see us at our Gazebo to get your medal before you go)
As we are running a tight schedule so please make sure you are ready for each of your races in the pitbox well ahead of time.
Races are approx 5 minutes long each.
Practice will be 1 laps and will take place directly before a rider’s first race. Ie after their lap of practice they will line up straight away for their first race. We allow a little time here to get the little ones ready for their first race.
The schedule is subject to change depending on the time available on the day.
Races will have 9 riders in so the Points are 1st 9pts, 2nd 8pts, 3rd 7pts, 4th 6pts, 5th 5pts 6th 4pts 7th 3pts 8th 2pts 9th 1pt.
Riders will each get a 1 lap practice, 3 heat races and a final. The points scored over the three point scoring heats will determine which final they will race in ie A Final, B Final, C Final. The winner of the Revvi Cup will be the rider who wins the A Final of their class. The Revvi 16” Open 7-8 class will have four points scoring races, with the winners being decided on points. In the case of a tie the rider who finishes the highest in the final race takes the position.
To say you the cost of buying a Transponder we manually lapscore at Revvi Cup events. This mean’s it is very important that your rider has the correct number on their bike. We have quite a few duplicate numbers so please check out the Entry lists to see your what your number is. It may be that a 1 has been put in front or behind your riders number.
Rider Entry Lists can be found here >> https://www.electricbbracing.com/latest-news/2023-revvi-cup-sx-worx-21st-january-entry-lists/
What to wear
What riders need to wear: Long trousers, race pants or jeans – Long sleeved tops – Closed shoes, preferably ankle boots but trainers as a minimum – Full face helmets preferably but Cycle helmets, properly fastened are acceptable – Riders also need to wear gloves.
There will be catering on-site offering up Hot and cold drinks, and hot food…
We will have a full array of Revvi spares, Rider clothing and lots more!
Friday Evening – Electric Ride Evening
Our Revvi Ride Evening on Friday night is now full. One rider per parent is allowed trackside, and they will need to wear a high viz vest. Vests are available to hire from us.
Unit 27; S35 Industrial Estate
We look forward to seeing you all there!
The EXGB team!